This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
February 29, 2012
Dinosauri bisesti dalle voci funeste. Original title: "I dinosauri antropomorfi hanno il sangue nel ritmo" (literally "The anthropomorphic dinosaurs have blood in their rhythm"), as opposite to http://youtu.be/e6MLjaKhp5U
If you are that "wtf this is so funny i want to know shit"-type of person, here's some info/faq:
- original cartoon: https://youtu.be/brLqiYj5lQw
- original song: http://youtu.be/v_XJIsDJgXc?t=4m1s (at 4:01)
- original yee: https://youtu.be/hCKQP9IHHcA
- "is this a remix?" sort of. i arranged the dinos so that they would sing along with the music and that's it
- "why does the dino say yee?" in the original footage he was calling the other dinosaur by name ("Peek")
- "fuck everything! i went through the whole movie and there was no yee sound! i hate my life" dude, yee is only in the italian version of the movie, ciao ciao pizza ferrari
- "is the italian dub as atrocious as the english one?" you bet
- "why did you make this video?" i was trying to make a burrito out of your stupid questions and this happened